Food

[food][grids]

Attractions

[attractions][grids]

Explore Corners

[explore corners][grids]

Whats New

[Whats New][grids]
Corners of Mumbai. Powered by Blogger.

Mainland China, Infinity Mall, Malad



After a long discussion with my friend where should we go today for lunch, we finally decided to have our meal at Mainland China at Infinity Mall, Malad West. We had an eye on the board at the entrance and found there's buffet available at Rs. 495 (excluding service charges and taxes). It was a great and reasonable deal to find out the taste of food served by them.



We started with veg soup which was quite tasty. I wanted to have more but then I would have missed few followed items. They have single for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians in their buffet menu.

Now it was time to have starters! We were served some potato fries with red chili flakes on it, boiled toasted vegies,  crispy corn chili pepper and a momo. This was the veg menu (as I am a vegetarian, thus I tried only these).

Soup and starters are served by them at table. Rest of the meal such as main course and desert are to be taken by self.

After such a heavy starter (as they server enough quantity and obviously it's unlimited), I was still excited for the main course. There were lot of vegetable dishes, hakka noodles, fried rice. I had hakka noodles. Tough I didn't have any vegetable sauces along with it, I asked for chilly sauce and soya sauce.

And my favorite part... Dessert! They had chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie, watermelon with hot chocolate, fruit cake with hot chocolate and ice-creams in three flavors.


The buffet was worth taking! Generally the rates of each item is quite high whereas in buffet, its 495 (excl. taxes). 

No comments: