Food

[food][grids]

Attractions

[attractions][grids]

Explore Corners

[explore corners][grids]

Whats New

[Whats New][grids]
Corners of Mumbai. Powered by Blogger.

Hyatt Regency Restaurant

So it was parent's wedding anniversary and we were seeking for some good restaurants, specially luxurious as it was their preference and a special day.

We were wondering and browsing which restaurant we should go at. And as we have tried a lot of them but never been to Hyatt Regency though have been to Grand Hyatt, we chose it. So here I am writing my experience at Hyatt Regency Mumbai. Keep reading..

There are basically two restaurants, one is open inside the hotel and another is Stax Bar. Stax Bar is an Italian bar restaurant. I wasn't sure whether my parents would like Italian food as we were looking for North Indian food, we decided to opt for open restaurant which was spacious and huge.



I'll write about my orders which I had and tasted there. I ordered paneer tikka for appetizers. I wasn't sure about the taste of 5 star hotels as I am spice lover but paneer dishes are always safe to go for when you aren't sure. When the order arrived, it seemed to be mouth watering and the taste was well awesome alike its looks. We asked the guy to get it little spicy and he did perfectly what we wanted.



Isn't it look amazing? Along with there were pieces of chilies, capsicum, tomato and onion and delicious gravy.

Next I had pizza I 'd asked the guy to make it with veggies, roasted peppers, parmesan cheese, olives as toppings. The pizza was fresh, thin crust, amazing, healthy and delicious. Though they don't have much options in pizza, you can make your own and ask them to put all that you want in it. I was surely afraid about the taste of pizza. When it arrived, i wasn't sure as generally 5 star hotels care more about health and tend to be less tasty food service. But this wasn't bad! It was simple, nice, tasty, thin crust and healthy pizza.


I was done with pizza. I had no space to eat more but i couldn't resist myself to try more. I ordered paneer biryani (of course I shared it :P ). Rice is one of my favorites. As my family doesn't like mushrooms, I asked them not to include it. It was biryani with veggies and paneer served with raita. The dish was quite yummy and the quantity is fair enough. I was satisified with the taste and the quantity.



My overall experience at Hyatt Regency Mumbai was good in terms of ambiance, taste, quantity, service and quality.


Here's my score card:

Service:     ★★★★★
Food:         ★★★★
Quality:      ★★★★
Quantity:    ★★★
Ambiance: ★★★

No comments: